CLASSIC VIBE '70S JAZZ BASS® V
List Price $499
The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass® V is a nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass®, combining the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
100% Designed by Fender
Inspired by 1970s-era Jazz Bass models
Fender-Designed Alnico pickups
Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups with ‘70s spacing for punchy, articulate tone.
This bass bridge features slotted barrel saddles for rock-solid string stability and vintage style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
• Body Material: Soft Maple
• Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
• Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
• Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
• Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
• Configuration: SS
• Bridge: 5-Saddle Vintage-Style
• Hardware Finish: Nickel
• Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
• Control Knobs: Black Plastic
• Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Binding: Black
• Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
• Neck Shape: "C" Shape
• Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
• Fingerboard Material: Maple
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
• Number of Frets: 20
• Fret Size: Narrow Tall
• Nut Material: Bone
• Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
• Position Inlays: Black Block
• Truss Rod: Head Adjust